Fruity and delicious crescent appetizers made with Litehouse Gorgonzola Cheese!
1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1/4 cup Apricot Preserves
2 Tbsp.s butter
1/2 cup Litehouse Gorgonzola Cheese
1/2 cup Chopped Pecans
1/8 tsp. freshly ground pepper
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray large cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle and place on cookie sheet.
4. Press dough into 13x9-inch rectangle and firmly press perforations to seal.
5. In small microwavable bowl, microwave preserves and butter on High about 30 seconds or until butter is melted; stir until smooth.
6. Spread preserves mixture evenly over dough.
7. Cover evenly with cheese and pecans.
8. Sprinkle evenly with pepper. Bake 13 to 15 minutes.
9. Cool for 10 minutes.
10. Cut into 12 squares.