These Apple Cider Jello shots are the perfect festive treat to serve at your holiday party. Tip: Add a cinnamon stick to each cup for aesthetic.
- 1 cup Litehouse Gala Apple Cider
- 1 cup Cinnamon Whiskey
- 2 envelopes Gelatin, unflavored
- Shot glasses or small plastic cups
- In a saucepan, add apple cider and gelatin. Allow to sit for a couple minutes, so apple cider can absorb gelatin.
- Heat over medium heat and stir to combine gelatin and apple cider.
- Slowly stir in cinnamon whiskey.
- Pour mixture into prepared shot glasses or plastic cups.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.