Cheese Ball - This zesty cheese ball is lower in fat and calories and perfect for spreading on crackers or pretzels.
Veggie Pizza - This healthier version of pizza is packed with flavor and sure to please anyone.
Dip Cups - Bite sized snacks are perfect for any basketball game. These dip cups are easy to prepare and perfect for snacking.
8 ounces low fat cream cheese at room temperature,
¼ cup OPA Ranch,
1 tablespoon Litehouse Instantly Fresh Jalapenos,
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese,
Crackers and pretzels to serve,
1 package crescent rolls,
1 cup Litehouse Dilly Dip,
2 carrots diced,
1 cup chopped broccoli,
1 cup chopped cauliflower,
1 small cucumber diced,
15 mini phyllo cups,
1 15oz can black beans drained,
¼ cup Litehouse Lite Salsa Ranch,
1 tomato chopped,
1 cup lettuce chopped,
Litehouse Jalapeno Ranch,
1. Combine the cream cheese, OPA Ranch, Instantly Fresh Jalapenos and 1 cup of the cheese into a food processor. Pulse until the ingredients are combined.
2. Scoop the dip onto a piece of plastic wrap and fold the wrap around the mixture and form into a ball.
3. Lay the remaining cheese onto a plate and roll the cheese ball around in the cheese to coat. Serve the cheese ball with pretzels and crackers.
1. Roll out the crescent dough onto a baking sheet, keeping the triangles connected. Press the seams together and bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
2. Cool slightly and then spread the Dilly Dip onto the crust. Top with the veggies.
3. Cut the pizza into triangles and serve.
1. Lay out the phyllo cups onto a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine the black beans along with the Lite Salsa Ranch in a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Fill each phyllo cup with a tablespoon of black bean dip. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and a drizzle of Jalapeno Ranch and serve.