For these sweet potato fries, we substituted regular ranch for OPA Greek Yogurt Ranch, which has fewer calories and less fat. Try it now!
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cut into roughly ¼” strips
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Litehouse® Freeze-Dried Thyme
- OPA by Litehouse® Ranch
- Cooking Spray
- Toss sweet potato fries with oil, salt and pepper until coated.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray. Add sweet potato fries and cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until soft on the inside. Turn fries halfway through cooking.
- Cooking times may vary depending on size of fries. If they are 1/4" thick, it should take roughly 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with thyme and serve with OPA by Litehouse® Ranch.