Salmon is topped with a sweet and nutty herb topping then cooked to perfection. Served over a simple herbed spinach brown rice.
- 1 box Quick Cooking Brown Rice
- 1 box Frozen Spinach, thawed and drained
- 3-4 Salmon Fillets
- Litehouse® Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 handful Walnuts
- 1 handful Golden Raisins
- 2 handfuls Fresh Parsley
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Get the brown rice cooking according to package directions.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Drizzle each fillet with 2 tablespoons of the Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Throw remaining ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until a chunky pesto texture is achieved. Set aside ¼ cup of the herb topping mixture, spread the remaining mixture over each salmon fillet.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Stir the spinach and reserved herb topping into the cooked brown rice. Serve with lemon slices and parsley sprigs if you’re feeling fancy.