Ranch Mobile Official Rules
Updated 2/2/2020 for additional ZIP codes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR BE SELECTED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
(1) Promotion Description – Litehouse, Inc., an Idaho corporation, (the “Sponsor”) is offering a “Ranch Mobile” in ZIP codes 98117, 98199, 98104, 98101, 98107, 98105, 98103, 98125, 98155 and 98115. The Promotion begins at 10:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on Sunday, February 2, 2020 and ends at 5:59:59 p.m. PT on Sunday, February 2, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor controls the clock for determining the beginning and end of the Promotion Period.
By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Facebook and Promotion Entities (defined below) from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of prizes. Further, the Sponsor accepts no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing, or acts of any government or authority.
(2) Eligibility - The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States in the delivery ZIP codes of (98125, 98115, 98103, 98107 and 98117) who are 18 years of age or older and have reached 18 years of age in their state as of February 1, 2020. No purchase necessary to enter. Purchasing product or purchasing items at Promotion Entities will not improve one’s chances of winning.
Entrant will not be eligible to win if Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, suspects fraud, manipulation or improper entrant conduct.
One entry per delivery address, per day. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. PURCHASING PRODUCT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Promotion is not open to: Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively “Promotion Entities”), their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
(3) How to Enter – Notwithstanding the limitations in Paragraph 2 herein, there are several ways to enter.
Tag us on Facebook @litehouse, on Instagram @litehousefoods or Tweet us @litehousefoods with your Ranch emergency
By following any of the above steps, you acknowledge the Official Rules, which can be found on litehousefoods.com/ranchmobilerules , and you are responsible for any associated Internet or phone use costs.
By entering the Promotion, you understand and agree that you are giving up all ownership and usage rights in the information you submit. Furthermore, Litehouse has the right to release the recipient’s name and photo on all available media outlets, as decided by Litehouse.
(4) Prize – Twenty (20) prizes available, each with a fair market value of $181.44. Each prize includes one (1) Litehouse branded cooler ($75.98), two (2) t-shirts ($30), two (2) foam fingers ($3.54), two (2) stickers ($2), one (1) Litehouse 20oz Homestyle Ranch ($4.99), one (1) Litehouse 20oz Jalapeno Ranch ($4.99), one (1) 20oz Avocado Ranch ($4.99), one (1) Litehouse 13oz Buttermilk Ranch ($3.99), one (1) Litehouse 13oz Salsa Ranch ($3.99), one (1) Litehouse 13oz Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing ($3.99), one (1) Litehouse 15oz Homestyle Ranch Dip ($3.99), one (1) Litehouse Guacamole Herb Blend ($3.99), five (5) Litehouse coupons ($35). Prize awarded by in-person delivery, to each recipient, and shall require signature of required paperwork and acknowledgement of rules ahead of delivery. The prizes will be awarded to thirty (30) recipients, in the order they are received and eligible after completing the required paperwork. Sponsor does not guarantee that 30 deliveries will be made. Prizes are awarded first come first serve, and require completion of photography/videography consent form, official rules, tax affidavit and delivery information (referred hereub as “required documents”) prior to becoming considered a valid entry. No more than one prize to each entrant/delivery address.
(5) Prize Awarding – Recipients will be selected in the order their requests are received and recipients complete the required paperwork. Without required paperwork, the entrants are not eligible to receive delivery. Eligible recipients will be notified through their entry method and announced on social media (“Prize Notification”). Upon contact, and in order to collect the prize, the potential recipient shall be required to complete the required paperwork, which Litehouse will send digitally, within 1 hour of Sponsor’s initial response.
The potential recipient should be made aware that they will be responsible for any taxes imposed on their prize (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes). We advise that each Winner consult with their tax advisor. The W-9 form will ask for the Winner’s name, address, taxpayer identification number, date and signature. The Winner shall complete this form via DocuSign.
Entrants grant Sponsor the right to use and publish winner's proper name and State/Province of residence online in connection with the Promotion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name and likeness solely for advertising and promotional purposes as Sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize recipient shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated prize with another prize or item; (b) transfer or assign his/her designated prize to another person or (c) redeem his/her prize for cash. All federal, state, provincial, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
(6) General –By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree: (1) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be binding and final, without right of appeal, with respect to any and all matters relating to the Promotion, including without limitation, as to eligibility and/or disqualification of entries; and (2) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules except where prohibited by law; and (3) releases the Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all liability in connection with this Promotion, the Entrant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the prize; and (4) allows Sponsor to use their email address, phone number or other personally-identifiable information to be used in future marketing campaigns. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor) from any Entrant.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, or web site. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, howsoever caused, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion, including without limitation using bots, scripts or other mechanisms to automate the receipt of entries, as solely determined by the Sponsor and/or its Promotion Administrator will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate Entrant's eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. This Promotion is set forth and governed under the laws of the State of Idaho, United States of America. The Entrant and the Sponsor shall submit all their disputes arising out of or in connection with this Promotion to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Idaho. Venue shall be Bonner County, Idaho. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
(7) Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution – This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Idaho applicable to contracts made and performed in the State of Idaho. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court having jurisdiction and Entrants irrevocably consent to the Jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Idaho; and (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SPONSOR’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE STATED ARV OF THE PRIZES OFFERED HEREUNDER. In the event any provision of these Official Rules will be held to be unenforceable, these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect without such provision. These Official Rules are intended to be the complete, final and exclusive statement of the terms of the agreement between each Entrant and the Sponsor relating to the subject matter hereof.
(8) Winners List – For a list of winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt March 9, 2019 to: Litehouse Promotions 100 Litehouse Drive, Sandpoint, Idaho 83864. (WA and ID residents may omit return postage).
(9) Sponsor –
100 Litehouse Drive
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864.
(10) Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the "Released Parties)" from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Promotion, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d)application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Promotion-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Promotion or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.