With five kids sometimes it seems like a burden to have friends over for dinner. I stress about cleaning, what we will eat, and what the kids will do to be entertained. It doesn’t have to be that way! Take the stress out of entertaining so you can strengthen relationships and build new ones. There’s no better place to come together then around the dinner table! Don’t worry about everything being spotless. Throw away that fancy meal plan and serve easy dishes!
5 Go-To Dinner Party Recipes
- Cheese plates - You cannot go wrong with a cheese plate. Stock up nuts, sausages, olives, marinated peppers, fresh and dried fruits, and artisanal crackers to go with a Litehouse Blue Cheese or Gorgonzola cheese wheel. You can make figgy blue cheese bacon bombs or this Mediterranean Cheese Ball.
- Dips - Set out some of Litehouse’s Opadipity Greek Yogurt dips with fresh veggies or make this Garden Ranch Dip or this Cranberry and Jalapeño Sauce over Whipped Feta.
- Easy Appetizers - You will love the recipe for Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Flatbreads featured at the end of this post! Are you In a pinch and don’t have any flatbreads? You can easily spread this roasted garlic and parmesan mixture over a baguette, french bread, or any bread you have on hand for a quick appetizer.
- Slow Cooker Meals for Main Course - Using the slow cooker for dinner parties is a life-saver. You can fix it in the morning and forget about it until the guests arrive. Try my favorite Slow Cooker Brisket or Slow Cooker Orange and Sugar Snap Beef.
- Easy Desserts - Dessert is not an absolute must. Your guests will probably have no more room with all of that delicious food you served! If you’d like an easy dessert on the menu try these fruit and yogurt parfaits, they are easy to throw together!
Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Flatbreads
This cheesy spread will become your favorite new recipe for Garlic bread. You probably already have all of these ingredients in your fridge! You could even add pre-cooked chicken or crispy bacon for a main meal! Remember this easy recipe and my 5 Go-To Dinner Party recipes for easy, stress-free entertaining.