If you’re like me then you know how hectic the holiday season can be and you find yourself hosting and running from one party to the next with hardly enough time to think about what to make. In my opinion the only thing that you should be worried about is enjoying the holiday season with your friends and family. Some of my favorite holiday ingredients include cranberries and cheeses which was the inspiration for these delicious Cranberry Feta Pinwheels that are festive, quick to prepare and delicious.
8 Christmas Party Appetizers for even the pickiest of Guests
In addition to the Cranberry Feta Pinwheels, here are 7 other holiday appetizers that will please even the pickiest of guests:
- Herb & Goat Cheese Logs: Dressing up goat cheese is a simple way to create a delicious spread for crackers.
- Figgy Blue Cheese Bacon Bites: This fast and flavorful appetizer uses only four ingredients!
- Steak Crostini and Blue Cheese Spread: The combination of rare steak and blue cheese creates a high-class appetizer.
- Easy Marinated Tortellini & Mozzarella: These one-bite appetizers pair together soft mozzarella balls, spicy salami and tender cheese tortellini.
- Avocado Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs: This recipe takes a classic favorite and adds a twist with crunchy bacon and creamy avocado.
- Creamy Feta Cheese Spread: This pairs perfectly with crackers, bread or crudité.
- Bruschetta with Olives & Herbs: Pairing freshly chopped tomatoes with Litehouse Freeze Dried herbs makes a flavorful favorite.
The Cranberry Feta Pinwheels are really easy to make and can be prepared ahead of time. You only need 5 ingredients to pare the rolls and you can leave them refrigerated until just before your guests arrive when you slice them into discs and plate them. These two-bite appetizers are a great utensil-free food and I promise they’ll go quickly so you might want to make two batches!
Avoid the chaos of prep this holiday season by preparing any of these easy appetizers. Many of them travel well and can be made well ahead of the party. You’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the holidays with these recipes!