H17-029 Line Attendant 3rd Shift #H17-029
Department Portion Control | Location Hurricane, UT
Position Title: Line Attendant
Pay Classification: Non-Exempt
Department: Portion Control
Location: Hurricane, UT
Title of Supervisor: Supervisor
Starting Wage: 13.00 + 2.00
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Purpose and Scope:
The Operations Supervisor partners with management to establish production and quality control standards, assists in developing budgets and cost controls and obtains data regarding types, quantities, specifications and delivery dates of product. This position also plans and directs production activities in the Portion Control department.
Guiding Principles-Culture- Service:
- Responsible for driving the Litehouse culture through company guiding principles
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain effective relationships through collaboration and consistent timely communication
- Help uphold a “Team Member” environment supporting others with positive behavior
- Ensure compliance with food safety and quality guidelines
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assemble containers to be used for packaging
- Package product into containers
- Palletize containers to specifications
- Inspect product and labels to verify conformance to specifications
- Requisition containers and other supplies for delivery to work stations
- Maintain production records
- Participate in changeovers
- Participate in housekeeping duties throughout the facility
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Required to Perform Work:
- High School diploma or GED or minimum 3 month experience in a production environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read, comprehend instructions and write correspondence
- Able to present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Day to day work includes:
- Average hours per work day: 8-12 hours; 3-6 days per week. Shift: Days & Swing.
- Total cumulative time required for each activity: 8-12 hours.
- Lifting requirements: Up to 55 lbs., rarely.
- In an average work day, the employee may be required to perform: Climbing, occasionally; Bending/Stooping, occasionally to frequently; Kneeling, rarely; Crouching, rarely; Twisting, occasionally to frequently.
- Use of upper/lower extremities: Reaching (shoulder height or below), frequently; Reaching (above shoulder), occasionally; Grasping/Handling, continuously; Fine Manipulation/Fingering, occasionally; Pushing/Pulling, occasionally to frequently
- Sensory requirements (speech, vision, smell, touch, hearing): All
- Employee is able to vary physical position or activity to perform the job
- Time spent inside: 100%
- Temperature: Normal Inside Range
- Humidity: Normal Range to Wet/Humid
- Atmospheric Conditions and Noise: Mists and Noise
- Potential Hazards: Mechanical, electrical and chemical
- Protective clothing or personal devices required: Gloves, eye protection and ear protection
The duties listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
Litehouse, Inc. is a 100% Employee Owned Company-EEO-AA
We invite all interested parties with the qualifications for this position to complete our online application.
Interested applicants should apply at www.litehousefoods.com