Served with the breakfast salad and the avocado toast, this Zucchini Frittata is another light addition to Mom’s brunch assortment. Treat this as the entrée or slice it to replace the eggs on the salad, or add to the toast. You have a full brunch!
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ lb. zucchini, trimmed and chopped
- ½ lb. tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 4 large eggs
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Litehouse® Instantly Fresh Spring Onion
- 3 Tbsp. Litehouse® Instantly Frresh Parsley
- Heat the butter and oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Add the zucchini, tomatoes, Litehouse® Instantly Fresh Spring Onion and Parsley. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook over low heat until the zucchini is tender, about 8 minutes.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat them lightly; season with salt & pepper.
- Pour over the zucchini mixture, stirring slightly with a wooden spoon.
- Turn the heat to very low and cook until the eggs have set.
- Run the pan under the broiler to brown the top. Slide out of the pan and serve hot.