Mexican Black Bean Wraps! Quick seasoned black beans and sweet potatoes tucked into crispy lettuce cups or tortillas with juicy tomatoes, fresh cilantro and Litehouse’s Cilantro Lime Greek Yogurt Dressing. A vegetarian main meal that’s packed with plant-based protein and fiber; ready in less than 30 minutes! These Mexican Black Bean Wraps are a must save for quick weeknight meals.
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ c. Finely diced white onions
- 2 (15oz.) cans Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- 1 c. Sweet Potatoes, peeled and diced
- ¼ c. Vegetable Broth
- ½ Lime, juiced
- 8 Tortillas or Lettuce cups
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Purely Balanced Cilantro Lime Greek Yogurt Dressing
- Toppings of choice: chopped tomatoes, fresh cilantro, olives
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until just softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the black beans, taco seasoning and potatoes and cook for another minute or two , then ad in the broth and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and steam until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove lid and stir in lime juice, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper as desired.
- Warm the tortillas, if using, then divide the bean mixture among the tortillas or lettuce cups. Drizzle with Litehouse® Purely Balanced Cilantro Lime Greek Yogurt Dressing, then top as desired.