These easy chicken skewers are full of sweet onion flavor with a hint of dijon. They are perfect as a main dish or as a delicious appetizer.
- 3 skinless, boneless, chicken halves cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup Litehouse® Sweet Onion dressing
- Pepper to taste
1. Place cubed chicken into a bowl and pour ¾ cup Sweet Onion dressing over top. Stir to coat chicken evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard the marinade.
3. Place chicken skewers on grill and cook for 8- 12 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center.
4. Place chicken skewers on a platter and lightly pour additional Sweet Onion dressing over top. Add pepper to taste. Serve immediately.