This easy one-pot dinner recipe is a family favourite. It’s quick to throw together on busy nights when time isn’t on your side. It’s loaded with beef, noodles, cheese and spices for the ultimate comfort food meal. Clean-up is also a breeze. No messy kitchen to deal with after dinner!
- 1 ½ lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3 Salks Celery, chopped
- 1 ½ c. Ketchup
- 1 c. Water
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- ½ tsp. Dried Mustard
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Italian Herb Blend
- ½ c. Macaroni Noodles, uncooked
- 1 c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ½ c. Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tablespoon Litehouse® Freeze Dried Parsley
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often. Add the onions and celery and cook until the vegetables are softened.
- Stir in ketchup, water, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, dried mustard, Litehouse® Freeze Dried Italian Herb Blend and macaroni noodles.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and cover. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes or until macaroni noodles are cooked.
- Just before serving, stir in cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with Litehouse® Freeze Dried Parsley. Serve hot.