These wings are easy, delicious, and perfect for your game day needs! You can even prep them during half time.
- 1/4 c. Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 20 Wings, approx 2 lbs.
- 3 tbsp. Soy
- 2 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 3 tbsp. Water, divided
- 1/2 c. Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Cornstarch
- Sliced Green Onions and Sesame Seeds, for garnish
- Litehouse® Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- In a large bag combine the flour and salt. Add the chicken and shake to coat. Discard any left over flour.
- I used my Actifry to cook the wings in 40 minutes. Alternatively, the wings can be cooked on a baking sheet in the oven set at 400°F for 40-45 minutes. Turing the wings half way through.
- Combine the soy, sesame oil, garlic, 2 tablespoons of water and brown sugar in a sauce pan.
- Heat on medium. Whisk together the remaining 1 tablespoon of water with the cornstarch and pour into the sauce. Bring to a boil and then simmer until thickened.
- When the wings are cooked, toss with the sauce and serve with Litehouse® Buttermilk Ranch dressing.