Enjoy feta cheese, in a whole new whipped way! This easy recipe elevates sandwiches, wraps and potatoes and is perfect for veggie dipping.
- 1 4-oz. Container Litehouse® Simply Artisan Reserve Feta Crumbles
- 2 oz. Low-Fat Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- ¼ c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Guacamole Blend
- Garnish: cracked black pepper and fresh chopped parsley
- Set feta cheese crumbles and cream cheese on counter for 5 minutes to come to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, add lemon juice and olive oil to small-sized blender or food processor and add guacamole seasoning. Allow to sit for a few minutes to rehydrate the herbs.
- Add feta and cream cheese to blender and pulse all ingredients together, scraping down sides as needed, until mostly smooth (a few feta lumps fine).
- Top with cracked black pepper and chopped parsley, if desired. Serve with vegetables for dipping or bread and crackers.