- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Jalapeño, finely minced
- ¼ c. Finely Diced Green Onion
- ½ tbsp. Finely Minced Garlic
- ½ tbsp. Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Cumin
- Litehouse® Purely Balanced Garden Ranch
- Cheddar Jack Cheese
- Tomato Slices
Heat a skillet to medium and add oil. Add jalapeño, green onion and garlic. Sauté for 5-6 minutes, until softened. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
Add ground turkey to a large mixing bowl with sauteéd jalapeño mixture, lime juice, chili powder, salt and cumin. Mix thoroughly. Form into 4 patties and grill over medium-high heat. The burger is ready when the internal temperature reaches 165˚F. Assemble burger with ranch, burger and cheese, tomato, guacamole and lettuce.