Serve these lighter sliders at your Superbowl bash and watch the men dig in! The Smokey Chicken Meatballs keep the dish low fat and delicious and the Jalapeno Slaw gives a fresh creamy flavor along with a dose of veggies!
- 2 lb. Ground Chicken (mix of dark and white meat)
- 1/2 c. Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 c. Skim Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Adobo Sauce, from the can of chipotle peppers
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. Cumim
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 16oz. bag Coleslaw Mix
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Cilantro
- 2/3 c. Litehouse® Jalapeno Ranch Dressing
- 24 Slider Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl stir together the chicken, bread crumbs, milk, eggs, chipotle peppers, adobo, onion powder, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and salt. Wet your hands down with water and roll the meat mixture into 24 meatballs relatively even in size. Bake meatballs for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile gently toss together the coleslaw mix, cilantro, and Jalapeno Ranch.
- Remove the meatballs from the baking sheet and set aside.
- Place the slider rolls face up on the baking sheet and place in the oven until toasted, just a few minutes!
- Build the sliders! Place the bottoms of the toasted rolls on a platter. Top each with a Smokey Chicken Meatball and a large scoop of Jalapeno Slaw. Top with remaining toasted rolls and serve! Use large toothpicks to hold sliders together for easy serving.