Dazzle your holiday guests with a dramatic side of salmon decked with colorful berries and a creamy dill sauce. Elegant yet almost embarrassingly easy, this holiday fish dinner comes together in just 30 minutes!
- 1 2.5-pound boneless salmon fillet, skin on
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon coarse black pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 to 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine or champagne vineagar
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 6 ounces Opadipity Cucumber Dill dip
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh (dill for garnish)
- 4 lemon wedges (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place salmon, skin side down. Brush top of filet generously with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Bake salmon until just opaque in thickest part of filet, approximately 18 to 22 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together avocado oil, vinegar and mustard in small bowl. Gently stir in raspberries.
- To serve, top salmon with Opadipity Cucumber Dill Dip and then raspberry mixture.
- Sprinkle with snipped fresh dill and serve with lemon wedges.