Asian Inspired Quinoa bowl with Litehouse® Sesame Miso dressing and a colorful array of vegetables.
- 6 c. Cooked Quinoa
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 c. Litehouse® Sesame Miso Dressing
- 1 c. Edamame
- 2 Avocadoes, halved and sliced
- ½ c. Blanched Snow Peas
- ½ c. Julienned Red Bell Peppers
- ½ c. Bean Sprouts
- ¼ c. Shaved Heirloom Carrots
- 1 Watermelon Radish, shaved
- 4 Whole Baby Bok Choy, halved
- 1 tbsp. Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp. White Sesame Seeds
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ½ c. Almonds or nut of choice
- Cook the quinoa according to manufacturers’ instructions and cool.
- Pour oil into a sauté pan and set to medium-high heat. Season the bok choy with salt and pepper and place in hot pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side and set on paper towels to drain. Cool bok choy in the refrigerator.
- When ready to plate, divide the quinoa into 4 bowls and drizzle with Litehouse® Sesame Miso Dressing.
- Divide the edamame, avocadoes, snow peas, bell peppers, bean sprouts, carrots, radish and bok choy among each of the bowls.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and almonds.