Turn boring chicken into flavorful kebobs using a variety of peppers and onions marinated in Sesame Ginger Dressing. Serve the kebobs with a crunchy Ginger Cucumber salad to finish the meal.
- 1 lb. oneless, skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 c. Litehouse® Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Red, Yellow and Green Pepper
- White Onion
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. Finely Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper
- 1/2 lb. Sugar Snap Peas, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 English Cucumber, sliced
- 1 Shallot, thinly sliced
- Place the chicken in a large bowl along with the dressing and toss to coat. Allow the chicken to marinate for at least 20 minutes or more. Skewer the chicken along with the peppers and onions and discard remaining marinade.
- Heat the grill to medium high heat and grill the kebobs for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally until the chicken reaches and internal temperature of 165°F. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes before removing from the skewers.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad by whisking together the oil, lemon juice, ginger, sugar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Add the snap peas, cucumber, and shallot and toss to combine.
- Serve the salad along with the chicken and grilled vegetables.