This delicious fall-inspired French Toast uses Litehouse® Pumpkin Spice Caramel Dip both in the batter and as a decadent sauce! It’s easy to make and perfect for brunch at home.
- 8 1-inch thick slices Brioche, Challah or French bread
- 3 Eggs
- 1⁄2 c. Whole Milk
- 1⁄3 c. Litehouse® Pumpkin Spice Caramel Dip
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- For serving: fresh berries, more Litehouse® Pumpkin Spice Caramel Dip
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and caramel until well incorporated.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat and add butter.
- Dip bread into egg mixture, soaking for at least 5 seconds on each side. Place in skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes
- per side, until crispy and golden brown. Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Serve warm with more caramel sauce and fresh berries.