Brunch plans? A pancake “charcuterie” brunch board packed with all of your favorite things: mini feta and herb frittatas, fluffy pancakes, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit, chocolate dip and whatever else your heart desires. Serve with orange juice, coffee, and maybe a few mimosas for the adult crowd.
Feta & Herb Frittata:
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 8 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Chives
- ½ c. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles + more for topping
Pancake Charcuterie Board Ideas:
- Pancakes or Waffles
- Fresh Fruit
- Litehouse® Chocolate Flavored Dip
- Fresh Veggies
- Maple Syrup and Butter
- Orange Juice
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Heat a skillet over medium and melt butter.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Pour into skillet and cook for a few minutes, until the edges start to set.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, until completely set. Top with more feta and herbs.
- While frittata is baking, assemble pancake charcuterie board. Enjoy!