Spice up your summer with these Litehouse® Sriracha Lime marinated Baby Back Ribs
- 1 rack of Baby Back Ribs
- Litehouse® Sriracha Lime Dressing
- Salt & Pepper
- With a sharp knife and paper towels, carefully remove the membrane from the back of the ribs. To do so, flip ribs over to have the meaty side down. On top of a bone, carefully insert the knife underneath the white membrane and make a cut. With a paper towel, start pulling off the membrane. Repeat until removed from entire rack of ribs. This will help make the ribs easier to eat and less chewy.
- Season ribs with salt and pepper and marinate with Litehouse® Sriracha Lime dressing for 2-4 hours.
- Preheat charcoal grill or smoker to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Add smoking chips or chunks, if desired.
- Add ribs over indirect heat and cook for 1 to 1 ½ hours. Baste with additional Sriracha Lime dressing every 30-45 minutes.
- Move ribs to direct heat and cook for an additional 30 minutes, or until done. If you don’t like your ribs crispy, wrap them in aluminum foil for this step.
- Remove from heat and serve with a side of Litehouse® Sriracha Lime dressing for dipping.