- 2 chicken breast cut into bite sized chunks
- 12 oz. whole wheat Penne pasta
- 8 strips cooked and crumbled turkey bacon
- 12 oz. Opadipity by Litehouse Greek Yogurt Creamy Ranch Dip
- 1 c. skim milk
- 1/2 c. low fat grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package directions then drain.
- Meanwhile heat a skillet over medium high heat with just a bit of olive oil.
- Add the chicken chunks and cook until golden brown on the outside.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate then return the pan to the heat.
- In the skillet combine the Cream Ranch Dip and the milk.
- Bring to a simmer then remove from the heat.
- Toss together the cooked pasta, chicken, ranch sauce, and half of the turkey bacon.
- Pour the mixture into a 13X9 inch baking dish.
- Top with the grated cheddar, panko bread crumbs, and remaining turkey bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden and crispy.
- Serve garnished with parsley if desired.