Kale Guacamole! A fun, healthy twist on your favorite snack and appetizer. Creamy, classic guacamole flavor with a burst of fresh kale greens. If you love avocado and kale, then you are going to love this amped-up kale guacamole recipe. Enjoy it on toast, with tortilla chips or on tacos.
- Medium to Large Ripe Avocados
- ½ c. finely chopped kale leaves
- ½ jar Litehouse® Guacamole Herb Blend
- 3-4 tbsp. Lime Juice
- Salt, as desired
- Mash the avocado in a large bowl until soft, then add in the kale, Guacamole Herb Blend and lime juice.
- Season to taste with salt, as needed. Serve.