This Ranch Pasta salad with a rainbow of vegetables couldn’t be any easier to make! It’s perfect for picnics, a side dish for your next bbq or a light dinner. Feel free to add a protein (like grilled chicken) and even some bacon for a heartier meal!
- 12 oz rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions in salted water.
- Drain and let cool for a few minutes. Add all vegetables to a bowl with cooked pasta, add ranch and toss well to coat. Serve warm or cold!