This recipe is a twist on the classic sour cream and chives mashed potatoes. We replaced the sour cream with our Homestyle Ranch for a burst of herb and vegetable flavors.
- 2 lbs. Red Potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Litehouse Freeze-Dried Chives
- Wash potatoes and cut into 1-inch cubes, leaving skin on. Boil in a pot until soft. Drain.
- In the pot or a large bowl, add milk, butter, salt & pepper, Homestyle Ranch Dressing and chives. Using a potato masher, carefully mash potatoes until well combined with other ingredients.
- Serve with additional butter and chives on top as garnish.