Everyone knows that sweet potatoes are much healthier than classic white potatoes. They're a favorite for anyone who is looking to cut back carbs. What you might not know, is that with a little bit of Christmas flavor - they can taste even better than classic white potatoes!
- 2-5 Sweet Potatoes (depending on size of batch)
- 1/2 Tbsp. Litehouse Freeze Dried Thyme
- 1/2 Tbsp. Litehouse Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 6 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. OPA by Litehouse Ranch
- Cut potatoes into 1” cubes, don’t skin.
- Boil water and add potatoes when boiling. Boil until potatoes are soft with the prick of a fork, once soft, drain water from pan.
- Add a splash of milk to bottom of the pan add potatoes back.
- Add all spices, butter and OPA by Litehouse Ranch, mash with masher or blend. Potatoes will be soft and creamy.
- Adjust herbs/spices based on your desired taste!