Deliciously fresh garden salad with an array of roasted vegetables tossed in Litehouse® Organic Lemon Herb Vinaigrette.
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce, cleaned, cored and chiffonaded
- 1 c. Sweet Potato, diced
- 1 c. Butternut Squash, diced
- 1 Yellow Squash, whole
- 1 Zucchini Squash, whole
- 1 c. Corn Kernels
- 1 c. Sliced Heirloom Carrots
- ½ c. Olive Oil
- ¼ c. Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ c. Litehouse® Organic Lemon Herb Vinaigrette
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 375° F. Slice squash and zucchini into ¼ inch slices.
- Toss sweet potatoes in 2 tablespoons olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place on small sheet pan. Repeat this process with butternut squash, yellow squash, and zucchini squash.
- Roast vegetables 10-15 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a medium sized bowl, toss romaine lettuce, corn, carrots, and lemon vinaigrette until combined. Divide dressed greens between 4 plates.
- Arrange roasted vegetables on top of greens. Garnish with pumpkin seeds and cheese.