Seasonal fruit plus Litehouse® dips can turn any dessert into a rich treat.
For Grilled Pineapple with Chocolate
- 1 Pineapple, peeled and sliced about 3 ½ inches in diameter and ¾ inches thick
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray or Non-Stick Aluminum Foil, for the grill
- 1 container Litehouse® Chocolate Dip
For Grilled Mango and Vanilla Yogurt Fruit Dip
- 1 whole mango, split into two 4-oz. pieces
- non-stick cooking spray or non-stick aluminum foil for the grill
- 4 Tbsp. Opadipity by Litehouse® Vanilla Almond Greek Yogurt Dip
Slice mango, avoiding the pit, into halves. As with the pineapple, place the mango cut-side down on a hot grill covered with aluminum foil that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (or place on non-stick grilling foil).
Place mango halves flesh down on hot grill for 5-7 minutes.
Remove mango from grill and set aside until it’s cool enough to handle.
Remove 2 Tbsp. of pulp from each half of grilled mango. Mix with 4 Tbsp. of Opadipity and spoon mango-and-yogurt-dip mixture into mango halves.
Serve at room temperature.