Grilled Sweet French Chicken makes for the perfect easy main dish for any barbecue. Marinate a whole chicken in Litehouse® Sweet French Style Dressing for two hours or up to 24 hours. It gives the perfect balance of tangy and sweet and elevates the flavor of any grilled chicken recipe.
- 1 Whole Chicken, cut in half (3.5 pounds in weight)
- 3/4 cups Litehouse® Sweet French Style Dressing, Divided
- Non-Stick Grill Cooking Spray
- In a measuring cup pour in 1/2 cup of the Litehouse® Sweet French Style Dressing into a gallon size bag or container. Add in the two half chickens. Shake until dressing has coated the chicken. Marinate for 2-24 hours.
- Once you're ready to grill, preheat the grill on high heat. Once the grill has reached 500 degrees Fahrenheit reduce the heat to low. Clean the grill, then spray with non-stick grill cooking spray. Place the chicken on the grill. Grill for 20 minutes, then flip, grill for an additional 25 minutes. Once the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit remove the chicken from the grill.
- Using a pastry brush, brush on 1/4 cup of Litehouse® Sweet French Style Dressing on top of the cooked chicken. Cut into pieces and enjoy immediately.