Grilled Sweet French Chicken makes for the perfect easy main dish for any barbecue. Marinate a whole chicken in Litehouse® Sweet French Style Dressing for two hours or up to 24 hours. It gives the perfect balance of tangy and sweet and elevates the flavor of any grilled chicken recipe.
- 1 Whole Chicken, cut in half (3.5lb. in weight)
- 3/4 c. Litehouse® Sweet French Style Dressing, divided
- Non-Stick Grill Cooking Spray
- In a measuring cup pour in 1/2 cup of the Litehouse® Sweet French Style Dressing into a gallon size bag or container. Add in the two half chickens. Shake until dressing has coated the chicken. Marinate for 2-24 hours.
- Once you're ready to grill, preheat the grill on high heat. Once the grill has reached 500°F reduce the heat to low. Clean the grill, then spray with non-stick grill cooking spray. Place the chicken on the grill. Grill for 20 minutes, then flip, grill for an additional 25 minutes. Once the internal temperature reaches 165°F remove the chicken from the grill.
- Using a pastry brush, brush on 1/4 cup of Litehouse® Sweet French Style Dressing on top of the cooked chicken. Cut into pieces and enjoy immediately.