- 1 lb. boneless Pork Tenderloin, pre-seasoned
- Spring Mix
- Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- Your Favorite Salad Toppings (we like thinly sliced red onions, goat cheese and small slices or pieces of Granny Smith apple)
- Preheat your gas or charcoal grill to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Place pork tenderloin over direct heat (either burner or hot coals) and cook for about 20 minutes, turning the tenderloin two or three times as needed.
- Once pork reaches desired doneness, remove from grill and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Begin by plating salad, adding your favorite toppings. We love thinly sliced red onions, goat cheese and small slices or pieces of apple.
- Slice pork tenderloin and add to salad.
- Drizzle with Homestyle Ranch.
- Serve and enjoy!