Five ingredient holiday appetizer? Yes, please! These creamy Gorgonzola and Pear Tartlets are festive, one-bite and easy to pass around during cocktail hour. Plus, they need only five ingredients and less than 30 minutes to throw together, thanks to frozen pie shells and Litehouse® Simply Artisan Gorgonzola Cheese.
- 30 Frozen Mini Phyllo Tart Shells
- Litehouse® Simply Artisan Gorgonzola Cheese Center Cut
- 1 Red Pear, peeled, cored and finely diced
- ¼ c. Toasted Pecan Halves, chopped
- 2 oz. Cream Cheese, room temperature
- Bake the tart shells according to package instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the Litehouse® Simply Artisan Gorgonzola Cheese, pear, pecans and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Form the cheese mixture into small disks and gently fill the cooked pie shells, pressing to fill but not break the shells. Bake until golden on top, 15-18 minutes. Serve warm.