This hearty gorgonzola fig dip is the tasty and simple appetizer that makes any holiday party effortless. Flavored with sweet mission figs and a drizzle of honey, this make-ahead appetizer will be on your holiday menu for years to come.
- 4 dried mission figs
- 4 oz Litehouse® Simply Artisan Gorgonzola Cheese Crumbles
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup half and half or whole milk
- ¾ tsp honey, plus more for drizzling
- Crudités and crackers for dipping
- Destem and roughly chop 3 of the figs and small dice the 4th.
- In a food processor, combine the 3 chopped figs, most of Litehouse® Simply Artisan Gorgonzola Cheese Crumbles (reserving a tablespoon or two for garnish), cream cheese, half and half or milk, and honey until the figs are well broken down, about 3 minutes. You may need to pause to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Transfer the dip to a bowl, top with the diced fig, reserved gorgonzola and drizzle with honey. Serve with crudités and crackers for dipping.