Celebrate the season or elevate every day with this Festive Fruit Salad, featuring colorful, delicious winter fruits dressed up with a lightly sweet-tangy poppyseed dressing. Perfect for a holiday brunch and or family-friendly side dish.
- 2 cups chopped apple, skin-on
- 2 cups chopped pear, skin-on
- 2 medium bananas, slices
- 2 cups red grapes, cut in half if large
- 2 cups peeled clementine segments (or seedless tangerines)
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- 2/3 cup Poppyseed Dressing from Litehouse
Optional Toppings: before serving can top with handful of shredded coconut, slivered almonds, dried craisins, etc.
- Mix together all prepped fruits into large bowl, stir in Poppyseed Dressing – adding more or less according to your preference.
- Optional, sprinkle with “extras” like shredded coconut, slivered almonds, dried craisins before serving.
- May make ahead, dressed, and kept chilled in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.