You can’t beat grilled steaks for Father’s Day! Top those delicious steaks with a tomato and mushroom topping that your dad will love.
- 4 Steaks of choice
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 c. Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Spring Onions
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Cilantro
- 3 tbsp. Litehouse® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 ½ c. Sliced Portobello Mushrooms
- ¾ c. Sliced Yellow Onion
- 3 tbsp. Litehouse® Italian Dressing
- ½ c. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Sprinkle the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Prepare two foil pans by placing 2-3 aluminum foil sheets together and folding up the sides.
- Place all of the tomato topping ingredients in one foil pan.
- Place all of the mushroom topping ingredients in a separate foil pan (leaving out the blue cheese).
- Place the steaks and steak toppings on the grill. Grill about 5-6 minutes per side or until your preferred doneness.
- Add the blue cheese to the mushrooms while still warm.
- Top each steak with either the tomato or mushroom topping.