A fun snack board full of everyone’s favorites including bagel pizza bites, grilled chicken pinwheels, chicken wings and potato wedges.
- 6 Mini Bagels
- 1 ½ c. Pizza Sauce
- 2 c. Mozzarella Cheese
- Assorted pizza toppings
Grilled Chicken Pinwheels
- 1 c. Grilled Chicken, diced
- 2 ½ c. Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- ½ c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ½ c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 2 lb. Chicken Wings
- 2 c. Franks Red® Hot Sauce
- 1 c. Butter
- 2 lb. Potato Wedges
- 1 c. Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 c. Celery Sticks
- 1 c. Carrot Sticks
- 1 c. Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cut bagel in half and cover with 2 tablespoons pizza sauce and 3 tablespoons of cheese. Add your choice of pizza toppings and place bagel pizzas on a small sheet pan. Cook pizzas for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bagels are toasted.
- To prepare chicken pin wheels toss chicken, cheese, lettuce, and ranch dressing in a medium bowl until combined. Divide salad into two tortillas and roll tortillas tightly. Slice tortillas into 6 pieces and skewer with a toothpick.
- Prepare chicken wings according to package instructions. In a small pot on the stove, heat butter and hot sauce and stir until combined.Toss wings in sauce and set aside.
- Prepare potato wedges according to package instructions, season to taste and set aside.
- Assemble snack board by placing pizzas, wings, pinwheels, and potato wedges on the board. Garnish with carrots, celery, tomatoes and have plenty of Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch available for dipping.