Simplify dinner time with this delicious recipe for Electric Pressure Cooker Sriracha Lime Chicken Tacos. Whole wheat tortillas are packed full of cooked shredded chicken breast that are coated in the sweet and spicy Litehouse Sriracha Lime Dressing. Crunchy cabbage paired with tangy Litehouse Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles finish off these taco.
- 2 chicken breast (1 pound in weight)
- 1/2 cup Litehouse® Sriracha Lime Dressing & Marinade, Divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cabbage & carrot mix, divided
- 3 tablespoons Litehouse® Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles, divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro minced, divided
- In a measuring cup pour in 1/4 cup of the Litehouse® Sriracha Lime Dressing & Marinade along with 1/4 cup water. Mix well. Then place the chicken breast in the bottom of a 6 quart Electric Pressure Cooker. Coat each side of the chicken breast. Then, place the lid on top. Turning to the “sealing” position. Make sure the pressure release valve is closed. Set the Electric Pressure Cooker to “manual” for 15 minutes.
- Once the Electric Pressure Cooker finishes cooking and “beeps” let the Electric Pressure Cooker naturally release for 15 minutes. Then, carefully turn the pressure valve to release any remaining pressure. Remove the lid, place the chicken in a bowl, and shred. Then pour on 1/4 cup Litehouse® Sriracha Lime Dressing & Marinade
- Place a whole wheat tortilla on a plate. Spread 1/4 cup shredded cabbage and carrot mix on the tortilla. Then place 1/3 cup shredded chicken on top of the cabbage, followed by a teaspoon of Litehouse® Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles and a teaspoon of minced fresh cilantro