Mezze platters are the perfect easy dinner options that include a lot of delicious ingredients all on one platter. Your family will love the variety of options and being able to create their own dinner adventure.
- Bell Peppers, cucumbers, snap peas, carrots, celery, grape tomatoes, radish, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Kalamata Olives, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, smoked almonds, Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles
- Different flavors of hummus, Purely Balanced Tzatziki Ranch, Labneh, Baba Ganoush
- Breads: Naan bread, toasted pita triangles, crackers, lavash bread
- Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing and Dip Singles (if packing for lunches)
- If preparing Mezze Platter for dinner, use a large enough tray to hold your chosen ingredients. Place dips into small bowls on the platter, or for hummus, put directly onto the platter.
- Build your board around your dips, piling vegetables into various spaces.
- Fill in open spaces with breads/crackers and small items like olives and almonds.
- Present board along with small plates and spoons to serve.
- For lunch preparation: Choose a large enough container to fit a variety of vegetables and dip options. Use small condiment containers to pack hummus, other dips, olives, etc. in with the container. Pack container along with Homestyle Ranch Dip Singles or fill a small container with Purely Balance™ Tzatziki Ranch to complete the lunch.