Comfort food just got better with the delicious, creamy addition of Litehouse Caramel
½ cup Arborio rice or short-grain rice
1 Tbs. butter or margarine
3 cups milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1/3 cup Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel
Or any of the following:
Litehouse® Low Fat Caramel
Litehouse® Butterscotch Caramel Dip
1. In a medium saucepan, cook and stir rice in butter for 2 minutes.
2. Carefully stir in milk (mixture may splatter). Bring to a low boil.
3. Cover and cook over low heat until most of the milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally (about 30 min. May appear curdled). Remove from heat.
4. Stir in vanilla; swirl in Litehouse® Caramel Dip.
5. Pour into 4 individual serving dishes.
6. Top with whipped topping or a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired. Heat ¼ cup Litehouse® Original Caramel Dip in the microwave for 20 seconds.
7. Drizzle over top of the individual servings. Serve warm.