This ranch chicken pasta is the creamy crowd-pleasing family dinner you’ve been looking for. Use your Instant Pot to whip up this kid-friendly meal in under 30 minutes. Not to mention one bowl! It’s time to add Instant Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken Pasta to your weeknight dinner rotation.
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Chicken Breasts, about 1 pound; cut into similar-sized pieces, about 1 inch thick
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced in ½ inch slices
- 1 20oz. Bottle Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 8 oz. Rigatoni Pasta
- 1 c. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ tbsp. Red Pepper Flakes, optional
- Fresh Cilantro, for garnish
- Turn your Instant Pot or multi-cooker on to sauté. Add the olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the chicken, salt and pepper. Cook until browned, 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Don’t worry if some of the chicken sticks to the pan.
- Turn the pressure cooker off. Add ½ cup water and deglaze by scraping any browned bits off the bottom of the pot. Add the pasta, bell pepper and Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing. Do not stir.
- Seal the Instant Pot and set it to cook on manual setting on high for 8 minutes. When finished, use the quick release to let out the steam.
- Remove the lid, and stir in the cheese and red pepper flakes. Top with fresh cilantro after plating, so the heat from the Instant Pot doesn’t wilt it.