This summery salad is made with fresh sweet corn, jalepeños, perfectly ripe avocados, cilantro, and jalapeño ranch dressing for an easy, quick appetizer or side dish that’s ready in less than 20 minutes.
- 4 c. Cooked Corn
- 1/2 c. Litehouse® Jalapeño Ranch
- 1 Jalapeño, finely minced
- 1/2 c. Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Large Ripe Avocado, diced
- Boil the corn until tender (about 5 minutes), then transfer to a bowl and let cool for a few minutes.
- Add in the jalapeño, cilantro and avocado and stir. Toss in the jalapeño ranch. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.