Butterfly fillets of rainbow trout and the citrus flavors of orange and lemon highlight the mild sweetness of this fish. Citrus Roasted Rainbow Trout is marinated in Litehouse Tangy Orange Citrus Dressing before roasting. Finish this dish with fresh lemon juice and Litehouse Instantly Fresh Parsley.
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. For best results, place fish in a metal roasting pan or refrigerator-to-oven-safe baking dish. (Otherwise, transfer fish to another dish before baking). Fish fillets should not overlap in pan. Coat fish with Litehouse Tangy Orange Citrus Dressing and allow fish to marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Remove pan of fish from refrigerator. Divide and distribute the salt evenly among the trout fillets. Add pepper to each fillet.
3. Put fillets in oven and roast for 15 minutes until the fish reaches an internal temperature of 145 or until it flakes easily with a fork. Remove fish from oven.
4. Squeeze three of the four lemon halves over each fillet. Use cheesecloth or squeeze juice through your fingers to catch lemon seeds.
5. Slice the remaining lemon half into four wedges for garnishing. Sprinkle Instantly Fresh Parsley over each trout and serve.