These adorable pumpkin spice caramel cups are the homemade treat that will make you the most popular house on Halloween night. They only call for 3 ingredients and 10 minutes of work, but these caramel-filled cups look—and taste—truly impressive.
- 1 12-oz bag dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup Litehouse® Pumpkin Spice Caramel Dip
- Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a large, microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring well between each interval.
- Using a pastry brush or the back of a small spoon, brush melted chocolate into each muffin liner, making sure to fully coat all sides and the bottom.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes, until chocolate is hardened.
- Transfer Litehouse® Pumpkin Spice Caramel Dip to a zip-top plastic bag, seal, and cut one of the corners to make a pastry bag. Pipe the dip into each chocolate cup, leaving space at the top to fill with more chocolate.
- Use a spoon (or another plastic piping bag) to cover the top with remaining melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate at least 45 minutes, until chocolate is fully solid. Enjoy!