A simple and delicious Charred Caesar Salad is a delicious appetizer for family and friends!
- Romaine Lettuce
- Cooking Spray
- Litehouse® Caesar Dressing or Litehouse® Romano Caesar Dressing
- Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Preheat the barbeque to a high heat.
- Slice the romaine length ways and rinse under cold water. Pat dry and spray lightly with cooking spray or brush with a bit of oil.
- Place the lettuce cut side down on the bbq just long enough for it to char, about two minutes.
- Remove the lettuce and top with dressing, croutons and grated parmesan cheese.
- Alternatively, first chop the lettuce, discard the stem and toss it all together in a bowl.
- Serve immediately.