Fall flavors of pumpkin and caramel come together to form this easy fall dessert!
- 1 lb. Fresh Pizza Dough
- 2/3 c. Pumpkin Puree
- ½ c. Chopped Pecans
- ½ c. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Allspice
- ¼ tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. Melted Butter
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel, plus more for drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease an 8"x4" bread loaf pan.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a large rectangle that’s about 16"x8” in size.
- In a small bowl, combine the pumpkin, sugar, spices and pecans. Mix until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
- Brush the dough with the melted butter and drizzle ¼ cup of caramel all over the dough.
- Spread the pumpkin mixture evenly all over the dough.
- Cut the dough using a pizza cutter into three long strips. Then cut in width-wise squares. Stack the squares and place them into the prepared loaf pan. Drizzle additional caramel over the top and place it in the oven.
- Bake for 35-38 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Allow to cool before serving.