These Caramel Apple Breakfast Bars are fast, delicious, and full of fall flavors! Keep your kid's lunches exciting this fall with this delicious snack!
- 1 large Ripe Banana, mashed
- ⅓ c. Brown Sugar
- 3 tbsp. Unsweetened Applesauce
- ½ tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 c. Milk
- 1½ c. Oats
- ½ c. All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1 Apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8 inch baking pan with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Mix together the banana, brown sugar, applesauce, vanilla, egg and milk.
- Add the oats, flour, baking soda and salt and stir to combine.
- Fold in the sliced apple.
- Pour the batter in to the prepared pan
- Evenly pour the caramel over the batter. Lightly run a knife through the caramel to swirl.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool 10-15 minutes before lifting the bars out.
- Slice and serve.