This bread is loaded with spicy buffalo sauce, tender chicken, cream cheese and classic Homestyle Ranch dressing.
- 1 medium Sourdough Bread Loaf
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 c. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Freeze Dried Chives
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 6 oz. Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 c. Litehouse Homestyle Ranch dressing
- 1/2 c. Buffalo sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 1/2 c. Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 1/2 c. Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 c. Litehouse Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Celery, carrots, additional ranch dressing for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Slice the bread horizontally and vertically to create 1-inch cubes, being careful not to actually slice all the way through the bread. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, parsley, and chives. Rub the inside of the bread with the olive oil mix.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce until combined. Stir in the chicken, half of the Monterey jack cheese, and blue cheese. Carefully separate the cuts in the bread and stuff the filling inside. Add additional buffalo sauce to the top of the bread, if desired, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the filling is warmed throughout. Serve immediately with extra dressing, buffalo sauce, carrots and celery.