- 1 can 8 count Refrigerated Biscuits
- 2 c. Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- ¼ c. Buffalo Sauce
- ½ c. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Litehouse® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing (for dipping)
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Combine the chicken, buffalo sauce and bleu cheese in a medium bowl and toss to coat.
- Open the can of biscuits and lay them flat on a baking sheet. Press the biscuits out so that they nearly double in size. Divide the chicken evenly amongst the biscuits.
- Fold the biscuits in half and use a fork to seal the halves together. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown.
- Serve the buffalo chicken pockets with a side of Litehouse® Chunky Blue Cheese dressing, carrots and celery.