Pull-apart monkey bread with melty blue cheese and honey butter should be a new staple on your holiday table. This easy recipe makes a comforting side dish or festive appetizer to feed a crowd. You’re just 6 ingredients away from this cheerful—not to mention cheesy—winter dish.
- 1 Frozen Pizza Dough, defrosted
- ¾ c. Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Center Cut
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced or grated
- ¼ c. Mixed Fresh Herbs, like oregano, thyme, chives and parsley, chopped, optional
- Pull the dough apart into about 20 evenly sized pieces. Grease a 9x9 inch baking dish or 10 inch oven-proof skillet. Arrange the dough balls in the prepared dish and let them sit, covered with a dish towel, for at least 30 minutes. The dough is ready when the balls are a bit puffy. You can speed up the process by keeping them somewhere warm, like by a sunny window.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Microwave the butter in a small microwave-safe until mostly melted. Add the honey to the butter and microwave for another 30 seconds, until the honey is runny and the butter is fully melted. You can also do this in a small saucepan if you don’t have a microwave.
- Mix the Blue Cheese and garlic into the butter mixture and pour over the dough in the baking dish. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, 18-22 minutes. Top with fresh herbs and serve warm.